On this page I list all the tools I'm currently using. I'll try to keep it as updated as possible, as we go.
So I have broken down the tools into Software and Hardware and listed any tool I use on my machine or my phone under these categories. I have also provided links for lesser known tools or for more information.
Without further ado, I give you my uses:
- HP Probook 450 G5
- Processor: Intel Corei7 8th Gen
- Memory: Hynix 8GB + Trancend 16GB ( Weired combo I know 😉 )
- Primary HDD: SAMSUNG 128GB M2 stick
- Secondary HDD: Seagate 1TB Mechinical
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
You can see the specs in detail here.
Ubuntu latest version (18.10) with Gnome shell
Android 8 Oreo with a minimalist launcher called Before Launcher
Zsh with Oh My Zsh usng powerlevel9k theme with customizations
Code + Image Editors
- PhpStorm - For my most coding I use PhpStorm
- Inkscape - For me this is the best svg editor after figma
Productivity + Note-taking
- Notion: Recently switched from Evernote
- Table: Re-purposed our old dining table
- Chair: An unbranded chair with arm-rest, head and lumbar support adjustment.